How to mo****te my current non-commercial photo website?

Kyle88

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
CaliforniaCoastalImages.com photos of local beaches of Encinitas Ca is my first website creation. It's been fun and a great learning experience. In my first full month (May 2007) I got about 1,250 visits and started getting ranked by Google, with a lot of first page rankings. Most of my photos are slideshows. I figured most people don't want to click through a large photo gallery.

I'm looking for advice on how to take things to the next level and how I might be able to earn some income from my efforts.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

PS sorry for the mo****te misspelling on the title of my post. The word was supposed to be "mo****te"

Kyle...where in Encinitas do you live? My Aunt & Uncle ( Matt & Felice) live right on Neptune Ave. across the street from the beach. Just wondering.

I live about two miles inland near Encinitas Blvd. and El Camino Real. Your Aunt and Uncle have done well in life to be able to live on Neptune Ave. This is where my dream home will be one day when I make my first 10 million Bucks!

By the way, my love of this area is what got me started on my photo web-site at californiacoastalimages.com You'll notice the title Local Beach Stairs of Encinitas Ca. I've got hundreds of photos from, near, and around Neptune Ave and the beaches, including, Stone Steps, Beacons Beach, and Grandview Beach. Check out the photo slideshows if you haven't already. I think you'll enjoy them!

Because of [SIZE=-1]advanced in technology today and high speed of the Internet, Most customers are looking to incorporate FLASH into their website. FLASH can make your pictures come to life with some animation and style.

Check out www.pontchartrainpcservices.com

[/SIZE]

Most reactions

Back