How to photograph a sequence...

Sirashley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, it's been a while since I have posted here. My wife and I had a baby, and time has been limited, but last year I posted a few threads about doing a sequence and I know people were curious as to how it was done. Well, I have started writing Sports Photography articles for Examiner.com and recently did an article on photographing a sports sequence so I figured I'd share it here.

Here is the article

The perfect progression: How to capture the ultimate sports sequence - Fort Lauderdale Sports Photography | Examiner.com

The article focuses more on how to photograph it than how to do the post processing, but I included two links in the article to help with the Post production. With a 22 month old, I no longer have the time to do the video tutorials :) Anyway, hope this helps inspire a few. Let me know if you have any questions or few free to post some results...

Last edited:
Nice composition Sirasley. Its so great to get such a good post on the very first day of my joining this forum. I'm gonna give it a try to capture a sequence and hope you would be there to help if I got stuck with some issue.

Yeah man no problem. Really, the toughest part is the editing. That's why I included a few links to Youtube videos in the article on how to edit the shots, but if you get stuck just ask... Best of luck!

Most reactions

Back