How to retouch like this?

strong_bones

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, do you know how exactly to get the looks like my image attached. What is the tool in Photoshop which makes the skin look like painted or plastic like in the image attached?
Any help appreciated. Thanks.

OP: Per TPF Rules, posting of images to which you do not hold copyright and/or permission to post is forbidden. You may link to the images, but not post them directly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still amazes me no one ever bothers to read the TOS when they sign up.

In other words, you do realize those are copyrighted images that you posted without the owner's permission, right?

You are allowed to post links to copyrighted photographs ON THE SITE ON WHICH THEY ORIGINALLY EXIST however you are not allowed to upload or post the images themselves.

In other words, you do realize those are copyrighted images that you posted without the owner's permission, right?

You are allowed to post links to copyrighted photographs ON THE SITE ON WHICH THEY ORIGINALLY EXIST however you are not allowed to upload or post the images themselves.

I have a right to use these images as i buy them together with a dress (online retailing).
I appologise i did not read the terms and conditions and mentioned before but if i need to link the images with a website, then here we go:
JESIE
And: KESI JESIE

I honestly had no intention to use copyrightes images just wanted and advice.

If you still have an answer pls advise.

Thanks, Agnieszka

I have a right to use these images as i buy them together with a dress (online retailing).......

You buy a dress from them and they give you (in writing) the rights to use their images?
Emoticon-jawdrop.gif
Fascinating. Perhaps you could provide a copy of that agreement.

Most reactions

Back