How to ruin a your wedding photos ?

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...let your ex-father inlaw come and watch. :confused:

134_3442a.JPG

I went to a popular garden where there is always wedding photography. When I captured this shot, there were three wedding parties in the area, and dude shed his shirt, took his place on the bench and watched. It was a riot to see the photographers scrambling to move the weddings around.

Hey, what fun this photo is, though :D :lol:
If he were at least of somewhat normal weight!
But like this... with the shirt shed off... no wonder all the photographers went crazy shifting their wedding parties to the side.

:biglaugh: What a capture! An advertizing company of some sort has to pick up on that picture. Great picture, well framed, and a damn fine catch, and just to funny.

OMG Chiller, I think that is the funniest photo I've ever seen, especially with the title and the way you explain it!!!!!!

HILARIOUS!!! Great eye! I'm terrible at seeing things to capture on film like that! :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: It's a great idea though. Just to see what reactions you'd get. And the people at the weddings have as tory to tell.
:biglaugh:
Good photograph to! :thumbsup:

ya know, its never the tall good looking men that sit in the wrong seat at weddings...never the ones you wanna go, "yeah, look at the mel gibson look alike at my wedding..." nah, its always these guys....
great capture chiller...right place at the right time, as always..........
i laughed myself silly...(not a far trip, either...)

thanks for the lift...you always make me smile....

The photographers should have played it right up and got the wedding party to pose with that guy...it would be a conversation piece in the wedding album for years to come. Much more interesting than just the same old shots them in a park.

:lol: Well captured...good idea Mike :) Great work Chiller, you captured this seen perfectly :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back