How was work today!?

I downloaded the Lego Brick Buster (I think that's what it's called) game to my phone sometime around lunch. I spent the rest of the day playing that. (Until my battery died... :()

Well yesterday wasn't too bad. Lots of stuff to do and several discussions held where I think we made some progress on stuff. I'm a project manager in our IT department. Had a week with visitors from the UK in the office, so lots of stuff discussed, approved, canned or parked. We'll probably be fine with that for at least a week until someone changes their mind...

100_2927_2.jpg

I'll let you know when I get done :lol:

I'm actually kind of impressed with that one, I might have to do some post on it over the weekend and make something of it. :lol:

Well....with less than a half hour till quittin time I can safely say......boring as usual :mrgreen:

Pretty exciting. I am a SQL Server 2005 DBA and trying to learn all I can since my almost 10 years of Oracle experience is on hold due to my company migration to Microsoft stuff.

On the bright side, got a very good evaluation for last year from my boss.

On the not so dark side, having to drag people to do their job without formal authority over them is stressing. (But that's what I get paid to do, so...)

work is lame.

im tired of fixing jim's mistakes.

Im tired. I didnt work today. Ive also become a recluse.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back