How was work today!?

Lisa B

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got SO bored! It was like completely dead in here tonight for ages and I just wanted to sleep! Instead I got my camera out in the bar - seeing as there were no customers to entertain me!

What did you do at work today?

l_36b78182a492643b794e13dfb2d520fe.jpg

l_aec1e43ab0e479bc9d437d0d2e675261.jpg

I cant bring my camera at work. Too much security :(

I compose great shots in my head and just wish I could take some pictures of the robotics

Work was ok, a little sad because a friends last day is tomorrow :(

I did year end adjusting entries and reconciliations all day.....now I need some eye drops, a hopped up tea, a good book and the fireplace turned on!

Boring as usual... graphic design for almost 15 years can suck the creativity right out of you. Luckily I have my cameras and hobbies to fall back on.

*nice pics btw... i assume you're a bartender?

I work with one other person and we are usually on opposite sides of the plant on different equipment. But, I work around the production department and watching them is like watching a soap opera. It was quite drama filled today on various points.

Like sand in the hourglass.......

I work with one other person and we are usually on opposite sides of the plant on different equipment. But, I work around the production department and watching them is like watching a soap opera. It was quite drama filled today on various points.

Like sand in the hourglass.......

I work in production management and materials

this is me everyday: :banghead:

I work for a city government. We had planning commission tonite. They actually made some decisions and we were out in under three hours! Hooray!!

Boring as usual... graphic design for almost 15 years can suck the creativity right out of you. Luckily I have my cameras and hobbies to fall back on.

*nice pics btw... i assume you're a bartender?

Yeh, my mum owns a pub. I live above it and work in it - sometimes this can really suck coz its like being stuck in a bubble when your friends and work are all just there. Theres no getting away from it.

Im currently looking for another Job.

I need to get away from work. Im losing the will to be creative...

This photo hasnt been edited or anything and looks a bit naff but its fun.

l_897e704fbcc7ede9a00d54d1892136a6.jpg

Most reactions

Back