How would you react?

I thought I'd bore you some more.

It was the first day back yesterday after a weeks holiday. After walking around the playground for 20 minutes I notice two girls behind me. One was the girl and the other her ginger friend. The ginger girl pipes up "She loves you. She wrote you a love letter.". So I'm standing there not knowing what to say other than "Did she?". I had to go and deal with something so the two girls got forgotten about.
A little while later two other girls approach me. I don't know them as trouble makers, just nosey girls who don't always like doing what they're told. One pipes up, as the other is hiding behind her, "(Insert girl’s name) loves you. She wrote you a love letter.". So I reply, "How do you know, did she tell you?", "Yes." she says with a big grin on her face, "So when she told you this, do you think she wanted you to tell me?", the smile vanishes "No.", "So you're not being a very good friend there are you?". She runs off. :mrgreen:
Towards the end the two girls (the ginger one and the one who (allegedly) fancies me) approach me again. The ginger one pipes up "She loves you. She wrote you a love letter." Her friend starts denying it and saying the ginger one does, as kids do. Luckily I walk past someone I work with and she grabbed hold of them because she thought they were looking over her shoulder and reading what she was writing. She also told them to stop pestering me and leave me alone. I was told afterwards that she'd been watching them and they'd been following me for most of the day and after she'd told them to leave me alone they'd heading straight for me, then stopped to make sure they weren't being watched. They were being so turned around and went another way.

So my question again. What would you do in that situation? :lol:
It's easy to say ignore them, tell them to go away or something. But it catches you off guard. Or at least did to me.

The other funny thing. You'd think I'd remember her name wouldn't you? I think it's Alice or Alicia or something. And I had to think about that.

Most reactions

Back