Howdie, I'm a Canon EOS-3 Film Shooter

SilverGlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wanted to say hello. Been shooting EOS since late 1980's then switched full time to EOS digital in 2001 with the purchase of the old D30 6mp DSLR. Currently shoot with two EOS 5Ds fullframes and love it.

However recently I dusted off my old EOS-3 film body and have decided to shoot some film for fun, and I find going back to my "roots" a way to stir up the passion I once had as a younger man (I'm 48 these days).

I have 12+ L primes and zooms, so I think I have the glass side of things covered, however having been out of the film world for about 8 years, I have to "relearn" what film brands & lines of film are best for, where to get it cheap, where to get it process, how best to scan in the negatives, that sort of thing.

I'm hoping to do a lot of lurking and from time to time pose a question or two to you folks. The old excitement I once had for film is back!

Dan

If I were where you are I'd find a way to drop by freestyle if it is close enough they're pretty much the place in America to get film.

Most reactions

Back