Howdy all! :)

Cowgirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I abslutely hate posting things about myself, but I figure to get a good start here it would be the best thing to do. :)

First off, my name is Tiffany. I am a fifteen year old living in the beautiful country of Southeast, USA(if you couldn't tell I was country already). I am the owner of six beautiful horses, five AQHA geldings and one mini/pony mare, and many other animals. I compete in rodeo and lower level show jumping. If you must know, I am probably one of the most country people you will ever meet, and yes, I have a very very very strong southern accent. It may seem a little weird that someone like me is interested in photography, but I am actually a very creative person.

I am not a beginner at photigraphy, but I am far from professional. Right now I just like playing around with different cameras and I mainly do nature photography, and of course, pictures of my many critters! For Christmas I will be getting this camera for Christmas. Not the $1200 camera that I would like, but I have used one before, and I think it will be great for my skills of taking pictures, and it looks durable enough to handle my clutzyness. :)

Anywho, I'll probably just lurk the first few days, but if you have any questions, please ask.

-Tiffany

welcome! I also have horses and am hoping to go pro, just horses for now, soon. I have 3 and used to show hunters. Now I just take pictures, feed them and shovel poo, lol.
I look forward to seeing pictures!

Most reactions

Back