Howdy from AggieJess!

I swear she says it more than I do sometimes! Don't even get me started on her other vocabulary! She likes to make up words for everything :) It really is cute though! Not the annoying kind of making up words..

Zach :D

My friends and I use to make up words but it was to throw off the heat and our parents. :wink: Like "going to the sto" was code for lets all go pile up in the car and go be recreational. "emmagencee" referred to the recreational means. "fappy" was post recreation. :wink: And of course we all had nicknames...there was Frenchie, Milk, Double J, Dirty Red...and mine was "Rated R". Ahhh the good ole days...I miss the 90's. LOL.

Keep that guy of yours working Jessica and welcome aboard! :cheer:

Howdy all-

Hope you've had a great week! Just wanted to say that I'm excited to read other parts of the forum... only two more days until my birthday (and then my present won't be a secret anymore)

Talk to you soon!

SMILE,
Jess

p.s. YO

Hi Jess! Hope you're having a great week as well. You've shown great restraint, only a few more days :D

Wow how did I miss this thread??? Welcome yo, to the forum yo...I really don't know if I can believe that yo...I mean you...say yo more than Zach...yo :lol: That's all I can handle of that! Anyways welcome to TPF although it's a really late welcome!

On a side note, I find it suprising that other people say you rock my face off, I just thought some crazy kids at my college said that...which gives me an idea for another off topic thread :)

Most reactions

Back