Howdy from Idaho!

LRLala

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my first photography forum and while I'm new here, I'm not new to photography. My old Minolta film camera was my best friend for a long time, but as we've all experienced, life sometimes changes. A few cameras and life changes later, here I am. Lots to see and learn and hopefully share since I keep all my photos on my desktop and don't have an url. :1247:

Welcome to TPF! We have a lot of film enthusiasts here, so don't be afraid to show us your old film work. ;)

I hope you check out our Photo Galleries, and post your more recent stuff, too. Keep posting and have fun !

Nice to have you here

Thanks, everyone. I've been looking at quite a few different forums. There's some GREAT stuff here!

Hello to you from the SW, and a fellow former (and current) Minlota owner.

Hello back, Soocom1.

Welcome to TPF! Good seeing some of your replies on other threads.

Welcome to TPF. While I'm on the East Coast, my parents are originally from Idaho (Pocatello and Lava Hot Springs). Where are you?

Thanks for the welcomes! JoeW I've been in Idaho since 1993, south central farm areas (Paul and Kuna). Now I'm way up in Council with a population of 839, surrounded by mountains and rolling hills. It's gorgeous! I'm not much for cities.

Most reactions

Back