Howdy from NE GA

sunsetphotographer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Howdy everyone.
Name's Tyler (or sunsetphotgrapher as my username says). Budding astrophysicist/meteorologist from the NE GA mountains. LOVE taking pics but as a college student I only have a cheap camera currently. Figured I'd join up here and get a head start learning about this stuff. Favorite things to image are sunsets, landscapes/good views, storms (when we actually get them here) and galaxies/stars with my school's (UNG) CCD camera. Fun times.

Anyways, that's the intro, looking forward to seeing you peeps around the board.

Here's a pic I got of the supernova in M82 off an apogee CCD to kick things off. :) Bit small (don't have the original file where I am right now). Gonna run some longer exposures over the summer while I have time, but this one was a combined 100s exposure with a FWHM of about 3.5
$10154174_719659304732851_1971364311_n.jpg

p.s., if anybody here is a member of talkweather/americanwx/cointalk, hi!

Last edited:
Ok, so would that be Northeast Georgia, or Nebraska's General Assembly? Lol Seriously though, welcome to the site Tyler. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Welcome to the forum Tyler...we must have been running an enrollment special for members named Tyler ;) - you are the 2nd LOL...

Ok, so would that be Northeast Georgia, or Nebraska's General Assembly? Lol Seriously though, welcome to the site Tyler. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Ha, Georgia lol. :)

Love the signature line, btw. Gotta love Douglas Adams. I recently literally put "42" as an answer on my quantum physics test. Of course I added the real answer later on, but my professor turned the page and saw "42" in bold at the top which was totally worth it. :D

Welcome to the site.

Ha, Georgia lol. :)

Love the signature line, btw. Gotta love Douglas Adams. I recently literally put "42" as an answer on my quantum physics test. Of course I added the real answer later on, but my professor turned the page and saw "42" in bold at the top which was totally worth it. :D

Lol.. been a big Douglas Adams fan for years myself. Always appreciated his rather off beat sense of humor myself.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back