Howdy from Texas

jbell11

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey yall! I used to be fairly active on what I believe was this forum years ago. Not sure because things seem to have really changed. Anyways, I made a new account about a year ago since I lost all my log in info but just decided to start posting again regularly.

I'm 23, I live in East Texas, and I shoot with a Sony a900 and a a230 (my first DSLR).

Outside of photography I love Hunting, Fishing, Kayaking, soccer and almost anything outdoors.

It's great to be back and I look forward to sharing photographs and learning from all.

Josh

Hey Josh! Welcome back. :) Looking forward to seeing some of your photos.

Welcome to the site.

Welcome.. I'm in Houston. Welcome!!! What part of East Texas? I have family ties to East Texas. Deep in the piney woods.

I've lived in Tyler for the last 5 years, Shadowlands. But I was born and raised in the small town of Wills Point about halfway between Tyler and Dallas.

I've lived in Tyler for the last 5 years, Shadowlands. But I was born and raised in the small town of Wills Point about halfway between Tyler and Dallas.

I have or had peeps in Lufkin, Nacogdoches, Huntsville, etc.. some around Jasper.
But I've been raised in Houston & Colorado mostly.

Welcome aboard Josh...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back