Howdy from Texas

Don Simmons

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.travelswithlinda.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am pleased to join your forum and hope it will help with my progress in capturing monochrome images.

My gear is Pentax which, I am sure, put me in the smallest of minorities among the members. I shoot anything, but very much enjoy macro - I have a studio macro setup including an automatic stacking rail which I built myself.

I have done a bit of monochrome, including some panoramas, but this spring I will be exiting my comfort zone and focusing almost exclusively on monochrome images. I will also (try to) limit my lens choices to my 35 & 50mm as part of my learning exercise.

Welcome aboard. I'm relatively new here myself, but these people seem nice. ;)

@Don Simmons Welcome, and FINALLY another Pentax user. I've been with Pentax since early 70's. Currently in the bag is a K1MII, K3II, K30, and a ZX-M. There are a few other Pentaxians, but our numbers are small so having a new one join is a pretty big deal for us.

@JoeU missed welcoming you earlier, so belated Welcome to you also. I'm relatively new here myself, but these people seem nice. remember cats like to play with the mouse first??? LOL All kidding aside, jump in, post some work it's a great place to learn.

Welcome to both Don Simmons and JoeU. Sounds like you have a very nice learning plan, Don. There are many mono lovers here. Your work will make many people happy if you share and wish for critique.

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back