Howdy!

ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.theshutteredeye.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Howdy Ya'll!! Hee hee. I'm Robert, I'm from Mansfield, Texas (suburb of Dallas-Fort Worth). I'm a student at Parker College of Chiropractic. I'm engaged to be married in June, and am a single father of a 5 year old girl.

I have had my Canon Rebel GII SLR (I know, I know such a basic model--as the lady at the camera store so helpfully pointed out) for just about a year. I just picked up a Yashicamat 124G TLR, but have had zero time to mess with it so far--much to my consternation, it was a Christmas gift.

I'm really glad I found this place, and have already learned a ton. I look forward to talking with you all!!

Regards,

Robert

Howdy yo! Welcome to the forum! Another Texan!!!! WOOHOO! I'm telling you, we're starting to make up the majority here!!

Congrats on the engagment too! My fiancé and I just got engaged in January!

Zach :D

Uh oh... Another Texan! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Well, that's alrighty, can't be that bad if his avatar is a cat! :D

Welcome aboard!

Mitica100 said:
Uh oh... Another Texan! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Well, that's alrighty, can't be that bad if his avatar is a cat! :D

Welcome aboard!

LOL! Thanks guys.

The story behind the avatar is pretty funny. I just stuck the camera under the coffe table, aimed where I thought she would be and snapped it--nailed her perfect the first time. The next three show her on the other end of the shelf under the table with her back towards me. One even has her looking back at me with a very annoyed look on her face. I'll see if I can find that pic, it's hilarious!! :lmao: :lmao:

Edit::Found it:

Stuff%20012.jpg

Good looking cat Robert and welcome aboard!

Welcome to TPF!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back