Howdy

Apex

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys,

My names Brad and im 18. i live in mentor, ohio (near cleveland if that helps)
Ive been hovering around in these forums before registering and this forum has a lot of interesting people with real talent (much better than mine)
Everyone here seems very friendly and extremely helpful.

Im going to be starting college at Lakeland Community College for graphic design.

At first i kindof thought to buy a nice camera to take stock pictures to use for any projects that i had but lately its evolved more into the photography aspect instead of just "taking pictures"

I asked for a nikon d50 for this past christmas and have loved it ever since, although at first i was very frustrated when shooting because my pictures never came out the way i wanted. So i you could definately say im a noob. I just recently started reading up more and have noticed an improvement myself in all of the pictures ive taken.
I took a break from making wallpapers and the like and focused alot of my attention on photography. I feel like im constantly learning everytime i use my camera (and even when i dont).

Thanks for having me guys, hope to see you more in the forum.

Hi Brad, welcome aboard.

awesome, i cant wait to be an old guy.
you dont have to impress anybody.
not to mention, i can sit in a chair in my front yard and just yell at kids to get off of my lawn.

awesome, i cant wait to be an old guy.
you dont have to impress anybody.
not to mention, i can sit in a chair in my front yard and just yell at kids to get off of my lawn.

That's so funny. Now that I sit on the porch and yell at the kids to get off the lawn, I wish I was 18 again. Ahhh.... my misspent youth. Oh, and welcome to the TPF. Now get out there and shoot something to post!

lol. will do. now if only i could find a way to get out of the clutches of my cubicle!

Most reactions

Back