how's everyone?

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Haven't really visited here much the past few months, its been a bit busy time in a lot of different aspects of my life so I spend a lot less time online. Just wanted to know how my favourite bunch of nutty photographers are doing these days?

So whats the latest goss that i've missed? Anyone get pregnant, die or have a leave the tpf in a maddening rage?

Pregnant? Not me. Die? I sure hope not. Leave in a maddening rage? Who gives a rats arse about those who suddenly think they are too good for us.

Sorry, I'm better now.

We've missed ya being a regular around here, Vonn. :) I need another dose of that NZ color!

Howdy Mark! It's good to see you around again. I hope in all that business, you took lots of pictures to share. :D

I think the only thing you missed was the Luckydog/Hertz "I hate TPF" seperations...that's about it. Other than that, there has been a tremendous growth of new awesome photographers here to add to our already huge collection of them.

I put some photos of NZ on me website. Um.. made a DVD of the NZ shots.. um made 3 albums of pix from me NZ trip (and guess who features at least 3 times!). Part from that... not much.

OH HECK. I got a new camera. An olympus E300. Been spending a lot of time learning to use it. Mmmm... proper SLR.. mmmm....

I told everyone I was leaving on April 1st but no one belived me :meh:

Good to see ya again Mark ;)

Mark, we've missed your presence. :) Not to mention your great NZ shots.

What Hobbes said up there pretty much sums up the latest drama, flaccid as it was. :mrgreen: No births, deaths, or anything that is especially noteworthy. Oh, and Arty has decided to resurrect Manda's old "Interview" series, so that should be fun! :thumbup:

Have you had any of those NZ wines yet? I wanna know how they are! You know the next time you're Stateside we're going for that beer, right? :cheers:

Hurry back!

Mark, those days/week have benn really hard... learning, learning and once again learning... tomorrow I have the next exam... :(

awww, thanks for the responses all. I'm just poking my head around for the time being. Life has been quite full on crazyness I don't know how much time i'll have for photography or the forum these days; but I just want to check and see if all my mates here are doing well :)

I have a huge backload of photos to process, i'll post a few here before the year ends.

And yes missus terri i've been going through alot of that nz wine :drunk: I'll let ya know when am back stateside.

Von! Nice to see ya bud. Even though the forum might have thought so.. I didn't die... and no pregnancy here...

Karissa! How are you, girl? I figured you and your frog had forgotten about us by now. :lol:

How's school?

Wow Karrisa...there is a blast from the past...we missed you, but not that frog :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back