Hows it Goin'? Eh

Wilson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Ok, Even though I am from the Great White North I don't really talk like that. Just thought I'd introduce myself.

I live in Beaumont Alberta, Canada. Which is just a few kilometers south of Edmonton. I'm 37 and have never really been an avid photographer. This past Christmas I received a home made calander from my brother, who's been taking pictures since he was 10, which had some absolutly amazing shots that inspired me to try my hand at the craft. I've had a digital camera for a few years but it was only a 1mp that was ok for holiday snaps but that's about it. Just recently I purchased a Fuji S7000 and I've been snapping shots ever since.

Judging by what I've seen in the galleries I'll be able to learn a lot from all of you.

Cheers :camera:

Welcome, eh! My family is originally from Canada.

Welcome eh.

And what do you mean you don't talk like that...we all talk like that...and we are sticking to that story. ;)

Thanks everybody, looks like you've got a good little comunity here. I think I'll enjoy myself being part of it.

Wilson said:
Thanks everybody, looks like you've got a good little comunity here. I think I'll enjoy myself being part of it.

Maybe too much, like the rest of us. I'm sure that you'll feel welcome. Looking forward to see some posts.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back