Hubby ordered my camera!

MissMia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shotbychristina.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm so happy - he ordered a Nikon D80 with the 18-135 lens. It will be my first SLR. Hope it gets here before x-mas.

Thanks for all the answers to my questions about which camera to get.

Congratulations! :)

Have fun with it!

Smart choice.

Apparently you've been a good girl this year. Or were you naughty and this was the bonus check? lol

Smart choice.

Apparently you've been a good girl this year. Or were you naughty and this was the bonus check? lol

Actually a little of both! lol

UPS Tracking shows it arriving on Friday, but hubby said he might make me wait til Christmas to open it! :grumpy:

UPS Tracking shows it arriving on Friday, but hubby said he might make me wait til Christmas to open it! :grumpy:

I'm sure you've figured out the ways to make him give it up early. You are married after all...lol

Like I suggested to someone else... tell them that you JUST HAVE TO have some time to learn and practice with it before Christmas, else all the pics will be terrible... lol.

Being an expert pouter apparently helps with some... not sure, though, never worked on me... lol.

It's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

Already opened it and started charging it! I will take photos this weekend.

You are going to have a blast with it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back