hue and saturation(before and after)

chris82

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
shutterbugs.myfreeforum.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey,these are some shots i took last week.ive been playing with the hue and saturation.i was gonna delete these shots because i didnt think they were good but ive broken my camera so i decided to play around with the shots i have.does it work.(make the shots more appealing)thanks
before
1)
P9170039.jpg

after
2)
33.jpg

before
3)
P9170038.jpg

after
4)
ttytr.jpg

before
5)
P9170047.jpg

after
6)
35.jpg

4 looks good, 2 is a bit overdone and the last two lack a coherent focal point and the subject is a bit dead centre. To be honest, they've got a snapshot feel to them as the images don't readily appear to portray a subject and context - they're a picture of a spiderweb in some bracken. With this kind of image, it often works to have an area to highlight and use the rest of the scene to add to that highlighting.

Rob

How often and into how many forums do you post the same photos, Chris? This is not quite so ok, the forums should not be swamped with one member posting their pics here, there, everywhere (ok, the "everywhere" is a bit of an exaggeration). If a photo does not get the traffic you hope for, you can bump, maybe bump again, but then it should be ok... I think.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back