Hunting for a new wildlife spot

Aloicious

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.photographywild.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I'm going out to find a new wildlife spot today....apparently they close down my regular spot I've been using from march through july or something for breeding/nesting...I guess the birds don't like getting photographed when they're gettin' it on...heh :lol:

but I've got a couple good potential spots I'm going to visit today and I've got some new clothing (camo) that should help me be a little less conspicuous too, hopefully that'll help...

I need a mat or something I can lay on and stake a good spot out...

what kind of techniques do y'all use to not scare the wildlife when outside of a blind (ie outside of a vehicle)...I'm trying to practice getting better with that...as it stands I'm trying to follow this: muted earthtone colored clothing (mine is waterfoul camo which should blend in fairly well to the surrounding area where I live) although birds are smart and I don't expect to be invisible to them, it should be less 'alerting' than the white T-shirt and jeans I wore last time I was out...stay low to the ground, stake out a spot and be patient....any other advice you've found useful?

apparently I posted this in the wildlife gallery section, d'oh! sorry mods, if you would like to move this, feel free.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back