HX90V

danisat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hi
i have a question about the hx90v sony
what is the maximum distance that I can take in focus a photograph with the optical zoom to the maximum?

The maximum distance you can focus is infinity. If you're asking about the minimum focus distance, it's 8.2 feet in all modes except iAuto (then it's 0.16 feet).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

problemas with
DSC07872.jpg
the sharpness o focus you see?

That image looks more like it is an issue on how you are attaining focus. The camera looks like it is set to focus on the closest item, in this case the closest is the base of the palm frond and not the parrot.

You can probably select a focus point. Use one of the custom buttons and set that for selecting the Focus Mode of the camera. That can make it easier to be in a focus mode that is best for the subject.

Si...yo veo problema con el objectivo: parece a mi como aberracion chromatico en la cabeza del pajaro.

hola, y cual puede ser el problema? , vuelvo a hacer la pregunta
cuando el zoom esta al maximo , 720 mm hasta que distancia me permite sacar una fotografia en foco>?

hello, and what may be the problem? I ask the question again
when the zoom is at the maximum, 720 mm until the distance allows me to take a photograph in focus>?

You need to focus on a subject like the parrot using Center AF and the Lock function to hold that focus point - recompose - take picture. Or use the Flexible Spot AF and move the focus point over your subject and take the picture. If you shoot in Multi AF then you should see a green box around what is in focus when you push the shutter button half-way.

The only note I see regarding close focus at the telephoto end of the zoom range is 1.20 meters. I would put the camera in manual focus and just see how close it will focus.

Espero que tiene el manual del usuario. En caso que no, aquí es el version en ingles - ver paginas 56 a 61...
https://docs.sony.com/release/DSC-HX90V_help.pdf

Thanks you
I know what you explain
But i think that My camera have a proble m with the focus when i put on the máximum optical zoom...:(

You need to have a shutter remote and a tripod for a shot like this. Even then, it may not come out with clarity. Once you get into that digital zoom focal length
(DIGITAL ZOOM (STILL IMAGE)Up to 120x)
, all bets are off. You have to stabilize the camera, turn off image stabilization. I bet the hand shake icon came on. it also appears the focus point missed the bird and hit the branches to the left.

It looks like you missed focus on the bird in your image, but it's also important to remember that most zoom lenses are not at their sharpest at the extreme ends of their zoom range. Even if you get the focus perfect, the image still may not be sharp enough for your liking.

Hi
Today a picture ...optical zoom 30 x 720 mm
what do you say?
DSC08035.jpg

Have you tried a tripod, remote shutter, and stabilization off?

yes
this is with remote, stabilization off and tripod why?

yes
this is with remote, stabilization off and tripod why?
Curious is all. Most people do not consider using them with the point and shoot zooms. They can make a difference. I have a Canon SX60HS and it is very helpful with it. I did notice on mine when you get into that digital zoom range I get that watercolor effect in the images. I think it has more to do with the small sensor size. However, if I stayed out of that digital zoom range, the image quality was very good when stabalized or even hand held.

Most reactions

Back