Hydrangea

Dean_Gretsch

Papa
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hydrangea.jpg

I like it but maybe lighter and brighter?

Joe

This has some interesting colors to work with. Like the above maybe a tad lighter and brighter?

Love hydrangeas! This is an interesting one with the really cool tie dye look of the petals. Was this with the new Lensbaby? Which one did you get again? For me, it doesn't have the right amount of glow? vibrance? luminance? Sorry I'm terrible with photography terms when it comes to post processing. Too much clarity? Or maybe I'm completely off and it's just that the light is a bit flat?

Loved the simplicity of the shot!

I like it but maybe lighter and brighter?

Joe

This has some interesting colors to work with. Like the above maybe a tad lighter and brighter?

Love hydrangeas! This is an interesting one with the really cool tie dye look of the petals. Was this with the new Lensbaby? Which one did you get again? For me, it doesn't have the right amount of glow? vibrance? luminance? Sorry I'm terrible with photography terms when it comes to post processing. Too much clarity? Or maybe I'm completely off and it's just that the light is a bit flat?

Elegant Shot

Loved the simplicity of the shot!
Thank you to all. Yes, the natural light was very flat. Another rainy, dreary day here. @SquarePeg This was the Velvet 56.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back