hyperventilating

jocose said:
Ahh, I got it now...Joe was sticking up for me, and Rob was insulting me.

I've eaten my yummy egg salad sandwich and I'm much more focused now.

Anyway, it still stands...no fighting on my thread (but thanks Joe and phooey on Rob...f'in' limeys!)
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that felt this way. I bought a new sofa at the same time that I was considering buying the camera and I must have gone over the figures a thousand times to make sure I had enough money. I kept adding numbers in my head. And I had the same worries.... but I don't regret moving up to DSLR. I know you will be deliriously happy.

Aoide said:
I'm so glad I'm not the only one that felt this way. I bought a new sofa at the same time that I was considering buying the camera and I must have gone over the figures a thousand times to make sure I had enough money. I kept adding numbers in my head. And I had the same worries.... but I don't regret moving up to DSLR. I know you will be deliriously happy.

Thanks. It's funny, I was talking about this to the Girl, and she said that she has no problem dropping $3.50 here and $3.50 there for her coffee addiction, which she figures that she has spent way more on coffee over 2005 than I did for both of my cameras. But she almost dropped dead when she bought her car. Likewise, I have no problem dropping $50 or $100 on dinner, but the camera still freaked me out :lol:

BUT, I have to say that I'm over all that (especially since I just balanced my checkbook, and I actually have money left over)...so now I'm just climbing the walls waiting for the damn thing to arrive!

jocose said:
BUT, I have to say that I'm over all that (especially since I just balanced my checkbook, and I actually have money left over)...so now I'm just climbing the walls waiting for the damn thing to arrive!
That must be nice...though I got mine payed off in less than a month, so it wasn't too bad ;)

Good luck waiting...

clarinetJWD said:
That must be nice...though I got mine payed off in less than a month, so it wasn't too bad ;)

Good luck waiting...

How could you pay anything off with $15 in your account?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back