I actually like this...

Bend The Light

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yet another duck shot from me. I was concentrating on getting "wing action" and so on from the ducks yesterday, and captured this one. I thought it was funny, like the duck was pretending to be a spook, or something, going "Woooo Hoooo". :D
I also actually like it for the detail in the wings...feathers look great when they're spread like that, i think. What do you guys think?

Whoooo - a Ghost by http://bendthelight.me.uk, on Flickr

Wanting wing action, why not slow the shutter speed down a little bit to better show the motion?

Great sharing...
I like this sharing very much, because your shared pictures are very nice.. The scene of water is looking very nice. the color of waves and bird's wings are awesome..

Games For Young Children

Last edited:
Really a nice picture. I like the wings as well. I see some sort of caption under it starting with "In the unlikely event of a water landing..."

I like the frozen droplets of water, he also looks like he's ready for a fight :p nice shot :)

Nice photo! I think if the tip of the wing was in focus as well it would benefit the photo, but then again it wouldnt feel like the duck is moving.

I like the frozen droplets of water, he also looks like he's ready for a fight :p nice shot :)

Thank you. :)
I thought he looked like he was pretending to be a ghost, or something. :)

Nice photo! I think if the tip of the wing was in focus as well it would benefit the photo, but then again it wouldnt feel like the duck is moving.

Thanks. Yes, the idea on this day was to capture movement, so wings blurred was part of what I was going for, but that said, water was also part of what I was going for, so frozen in space water drops too. Think this managed to get both to some extent.

Cheers

Thank you. :)
I thought he looked like he was pretending to be a ghost, or something. :)

Thanks. Yes, the idea on this day was to capture movement, so wings blurred was part of what I was going for, but that said, water was also part of what I was going for, so frozen in space water drops too. Think this managed to get both to some extent.

Cheers

This is true! Great job :)

Most reactions

Back