I Adopted a Cat

Your nakedness is prolly why it took her so long to come out from under that sofa!!!! :hug:::sexywink:

You are now the proud butler of a darling cat!!!

Your nakedness is prolly why it took her so long to come out from under that sofa!!!! :hug:::sexywink:
Yeah, I know it's my fault. Having to bear witness such a large appendage can be disconcerting to the uninitiated. :lol:

Yeah, I know it's my fault. Having to bear witness such a large appendage can be disconcerting to the uninitiated. :lol:

Good thing cats can't laugh or you may think otherwise :lol:

Awesome! This could be the start of a beautiful relationship. If you really want that litterbox odor to be lessened significantly, you need to get her onto a high-quality food, like Science Diet or Iams. ALthough the initial cost might give you a sort of sticker shock feeling, the payoff comes when the cat eats half as much food volume, is healthier, happier, and poops about half as much and it does not stink so doggone much. The savings are actually realized over a wider range of areas when you feed Science Diet to a cat, or cats. The lessened smell from Science Diet alone is worth the cost.

I agree.

Our boys get Freshpet Select twice a day. They have a small bowl of dry kibble for snacking though.
Pooper can't get enough of the good food, and will keep an eye on Valentino while he races through his serving.
Valentino is a casual diner, and likes to enjoy his meals, so Pooper will just push him outta the way.

We've try separating them at feeding time, but Valentino, won't eat and will go look for Pooper instead. :roll:

Kundalini, I am glad your little buddy is warming up to you.
I was always a dog person, and LOVED my Rott, but cats are very interesting and fun in their own very different way.

BTW, is this your first cat?

Most reactions

Back