I am a god amongst men!

i have this big ass mother ****er of a chicken to cook!

I have no idea what to do with it coz its all being american and ****!

At home i know if the giblets are in or out of it and its not so fat and complicated and i know how long to cook it for.

This could be totally traumatic...

If it is a really big chicken, bake it for one hour.

Down here in Texas, we have free range chickens the size of small turkeys and they run around all over the place.

At least you did not have to catch the chicken first.

i have this big ass mother ****er of a chicken to cook!

I have no idea what to do with it coz its all being american and ****!

At home i know if the giblets are in or out of it and its not so fat and complicated and i know how long to cook it for.

This could be totally traumatic...

As a God, you have all the answers you require.

(and truth be told, God or not, every married man knows his woman has all the answers. And they are always the right answers, just ask her)

You cook chicken for 25 minutes per pound plus 25 minutes over.

Women always have an answer. It's never the right answer but because they are pathologically incapable of listening to anyone except themselves, men have given up arguing with them and save their breath - hence women think they are always right.

And if it goes wrong then it's the man's fault because he should have said something. :mrgreen:

haha, nice generalisation there.

I never claim to be always right - i know im never 100% right, if i was i would already have cooked this chicken.

I usually cook mine for about an hour and a half to two hours on a medium heat then it cooks right through without making it dry - its the giblets that are causing me a problem.

Put them in an oven-proof bowl (removing the gall bladder from the liver first), cover them with water and put them on the bottom of the oven while the chicken cooks. Use the liquid as stock to make gravy and give the cooked giblets to any pets you have (cats or dogs).

50 years of experience has taught me a lot about women - and most of it I wish I didn't know.

Put them in an oven-proof bowl (removing the gall bladder from the liver first), cover them with water and put them on the bottom of the oven while the chicken cooks. Use the liquid as stock to make gravy and give the cooked giblets to any pets you have (cats or dogs).

50 years of experience has taught me a lot about women - and most of it I wish I didn't know.

EEW screw that, they'll be goin in the bin. im just having issues getting them out.

Its coz the chicken needs like 6 more months to defrost...

Mmm....lovely portion of salmanella with mah potaytoesssss

who cares ;)

Today i actually feel as if i had your salmonella dinner last night :(

Most reactions

Back