i am absolutely incensed with this website

hey, thanks for all the support, you guys. i forgot how supportive everyone here is...

didn't realize how much i missed this place- you all are great, as always.

i'll keep you updated on the fallout

Wow, Tobes, I'm a little late getting to this one, but that is amazingly BAD!!! :shock: The fact that your image was stolen and by such pieces of crap, to boot.

:shaking my head:

I know you can fight it and you'll win it, but I know you well enough to know having to put all this effort into such a negative issue is part of what's wearing you down. Hope you can buck up, you know you have our support, and go fight the good fight!!! :twisted: Your payback was a delicious thing (leave it to Voods). :wink: Here's hoping this quickly turns into just a good war story, as it were. :hug:

voodoocat said:
I think replacing the photo with a photo of gay black men having sex would be especially appropriate for a white supremacist. of course update your website if it is linking to that picture at all.

LMAO!

Sorry about the ass Toby. Bah... Don't let the idiot get away with it!

Osmer_Toby said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i did just exactly that. i found a real raunchy jpeg via a yahoo and put it at the old image address. i checked it out- heheheheee- works perfectly. i feel better. i hope those damn nazis love the photo of a gay black man servicing a white dude on their website....

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

thanks for the idea, voods!

:cry: I wish I could see the look on their faces :(

Toby sent me the link and I saw it... definately :lol:

but... the last post in the thread was 4/21 so I'm not sure anyone has noticed the change in photos... we need to somehow bump it. :twisted:

Osmer_Toby said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i did just exactly that. i found a real raunchy jpeg via a yahoo and put it at the old image address. i checked it out- heheheheee- works perfectly. i feel better. i hope those damn nazis love the photo of a gay black man servicing a white dude on their website....

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

thanks for the idea, voods!

I laughed so hard at that I almost choked

Good job :D

oriecat said:
Shark said:
Where the hell you been, anyway, Toby? It's summer vacation, ferchrissakes!

Yeah, I'd been wondering the same thing myself! Good to have you back, Tobes, you've been missed. :hug:

wow- thanks :D
i missed bein' here

That is good revenge. But i think you should have kept looking for a white guy servicing a black man. Not only do you have the gay thing working for you, but to put a black man in the dominant position would be the last straw for them, The other way around they could justify it in thier sick heads that at least the black guy was subsurvient. LOL

Most reactions

New Topics

Back