I am being harrassed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seriously?! I can't believe you have the gall to sit here and offer that type of advice to someone that's oviously dealing with such a stressful situation. You know if she does what you're telling her to do she could end up in jail or worse. That's completely dispicable Bitter and I expect more out of you. Next time you bring up anything remotely close to another idea that involves razor wire, a donkey, and 3 cartons of whole milk, I'm going to have to report you to the mods. I mean, there's not other course of action to take at this point.

Shame on you Bitter, shame.

*thread moved to shop talk*
*thread locked for going way way off course*

1) Sabrina - you need to use the The Business District for threads which pertain to professional (ie paid) photography work. Beginners is not here for professional photographers working in the industry (be you small time or big time).

2) I echo the advice that you should ignore the insults and that if they continue or increase in frequency that you should consider proper legal action and get professional legal advice. Chances are a letter from a proper lawyer will stop most of these kind of events: I'd also recommend watching the video in this thread http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-shop-talk/256614-f-ck-you-pay-me.html which details some more good advice about the use of legal assistance in the working world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back