I am bluffing

Canoncan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Went for a walk at the bluffs this morning on Lake Ontario. Could almost see Buffalo.

Cliff3.jpg

Cliff1.jpg

Cliff2.jpg

hah the horizon line seems to be the same line as the top of the hill! looks interesting!

Love the clouds in #1. Looks like you had nice morning weather. Never saw anything like those bluffs around here, so you expanded my horizon, so to speak.

mentos_007 said:
hah the horizon line seems to be the same line as the top of the hill! looks interesting!
Interesting!

This must be east of Bluffers Park as I can't see any of the marina. What a great weekend we had here. Nice pics.

Eric

Excellent view!!!

Are "bluffs" those steep precipitating coastlines? Is "bluff" the regular word for those?

The sky was amazing, honouring you and your attempts to capture the beauties of nature in photos.

Yes, I too like the way in which you bring the top of the bluffs (?) in line with the horizon. A good eye there (and forgive me my comment on the "needle in the haystack"-photo, please!!!!) :thumbsup:

LaFoto said:
Are "bluffs" those steep precipitating coastlines? Is "bluff" the regular word for those?

The sky was amazing, honouring you and your attempts to capture the beauties of nature in photos.

Yes, I too like the way in which you bring the top of the bluffs (?) in line with the horizon. A good eye there (and forgive me my comment on the "needle in the haystack"-photo, please!!!!) :thumbsup:

That's correct bluff is another word for cliff. Of course you you would be forgiven. It keeps us on our toes. :)

Amazing shots Canoncan!!!. I live at the foot of Morningside , two blocks from the Guild Inn. I am always amazed by the view. I am lucky to be able to walk there every night with my dog and see this view.
Great photos!!!!

wow, just an amazing place full of serenity, excellent shots!

Chiller said:
Amazing shots Canoncan!!!. I live at the foot of Morningside , two blocks from the Guild Inn. I am always amazed by the view. I am lucky to be able to walk there every night with my dog and see this view.
Great photos!!!!

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Chiller I know exactly where you are. These shots were taken in Newcastle,which is just east of Oshawa. Which I am sure you know that. I lived there for 10 years and was out there Sunday just a wandering with a couple of the kids.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back