Website
nickginther.imagekind.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Holy crap I have been binging. In the last week I have picked up:

10x 36exp Sensia 200 $2/roll
20x 24exp Elite Chrome 100 $1/roll
30x 24exp "Studio35" Superia 400 50 cents/roll

I have links for the last two. There is still a TON of the Fuji 15 roll lots and about 14 lots of 10 of the Elite let me know if you want the info.

Add that to 22 rolls of 24 exp Kodak Gold 200 and one more roll of 36exp Sensia 400.

83 rolls.
2,124 exposures.

I think am set for quite a while.
:thumbup:

My local Rite Aid is discontinuing any and all Kodak and Poleroid merchendise, I too have been stocking up on film....but I am far from done, they still have a few thousand rolls of 800 Kodak film just waiting for me to suck up at half price.

Where'd you get the Superia 400 at $0.50/roll, yellowjeep?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230252555387&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=013

The auction has ended but I judging by the number of available lots I bet the will be relisted.

BTW I don't actually have it yet. Based on the picture its not the old Agfa studio 35. The translucent cans are a give away for Fuji. If it is actually Agfa in black cans I receive (I hope) I will let everyone know.

Link to Kodak Elitechrome.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320254395204&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=011

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Is it all expired? How was it stored?

Yeah I thought I mentioned that but it was late.

I only buy expired film.

The Chromes were all said to be stored in a fridge or freezer. The Superia went out of date this year, so I am not worried about it, it will be going in the freezer anyway.

I spent around 75 dollars on all of that, comparded to about 370 retail.

I almost pulled the trigger last week on the elite chromes, they had like 30 some lots when i looked last and now they have zero.

Guess I missed out. hopefully it gets relisted.

Umm... Agfa went bankrupt about 8 years ago - almost as soon as digital arrived. It was a crying shame as their films were all excellent. As a sidenote, the original Baron von Munchausen was filmed at Goebbles request on Agfa reversal film during WW2.

I think I am about to buy a bunch of expired film off ebay soon

If I ever get my stimulus check, Im buying a bunch of expired B&W film and the chems and tools needed to process and scan my own. At the current prices im paying for film and processing I take too few shots, it takes me a couple days usually to finish a roll of film, i had a roll of Tri X in one of my cams for over two weeks recently.

I hope when im processing and scanning my own im less timid with the shutter release.

Umm... Agfa went bankrupt about 8 years ago - almost as soon as digital arrived. It was a crying shame as their films were all excellent. As a sidenote, the original Baron von Munchausen was filmed at Goebbles request on Agfa reversal film during WW2.

I emailed him about it. No reply

I know its fuji thats why I have been refering to it as such

Most reactions

Back