I am done buying film

I buy almost all my film expired from Ebay. Good way to get good cheap film.

Quick question. For the 400 speed film I have been reading about pushing to 1600. If I understand correctly I could shoot at 800 iso and not have to ask for the film to be pushed. I shot at 1600 I would need to have it pushed 2 stops. Is this correct?

naw, you're not done buying, when you buy your wife/significant other a chest freezer to stop them from whining about the lack of space in the freezer, then you slow down. I keep about:

4-500 rolls of 120/220 film in stock (B&W, Chrome and C41)
2-300 rolls of 35mm (all C41)
several hundred sheets of 4x5 film (good mix of B&W, chromes and C41 as well as 2-300 sheets of dupe film)
about 250-300 sheets of 8x10 film (mostly B&W and C41)

If you buy large lots, all same lot # and make sure
to test each lot, and use CC fliters as needed for chromes, it's quite workable.

erie

Quick question. For the 400 speed film I have been reading about pushing to 1600. If I understand correctly I could shoot at 800 iso and not have to ask for the film to be pushed. I shot at 1600 I would need to have it pushed 2 stops. Is this correct?

Well as it turns out. The Sam's that I work in can't (read: has no idea what I am asking for) push film.

Any way, for as little as I see my self doing this, the test roll I shot looked like it would work if I needed it too. No of it is worth posting though.

To epatsellis

I guess your right I am still saving for the Fuji 6x9. Then It will be time to stock pile 120 and 220.

Most reactions

Back