I am exited check this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy Ghosted

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been noticing a lot of traffic on the blog in the past few months like 200-300% increases of traffic. Well come to find out some people actually do like my content. Zone-10 contacted me asking if I would be willing to write some articles for them as well as use some of my blog posts. Needless to say I said I would be joyed. Any ways I just wanted to share my good news with every one. If you are interested every thing will post in my blog first so if you want to check it out you can there.
Thanks Corey

Last edited:
Yeah you seem exited, did you mean excited,as for the blog its probably just a lot of religious nuts, by the way get yourself a steam iron for those backdrops, the turin shroud had less creases. H

Last edited:
I think the blog is great - more exposure (not Harry's kind) is a great thing. I see what you see in photo...the inherent beauty that god infuses in random moments. Most people, even "pro" photographers seem to miss that in their shots - you're doing a great job.

Yeah you seem exited, did you mean excited,as for the blog its probably just a lot of religious nuts, by the way get yourself a steam iron for those backdrops, the turin shroud had less creases. H

Harry, jealousy won't get you very far. And before you decide to critique, learn to shoot a wedding dress...your pics are all blown out...if you're better than your terribly overexposed front page, I wouldn't know because I lost interest before checking your gallery...

Can any of you god squad spell, if so whats galmour, oh, I suggest you calibrate your monitor and if your checking out sites check your own first it appears to have little to no content, what you doing, praying for divine intervention. Nutters. H

hey flash chill, the man is excited about having people interested and have him write articles and use his work, a simple congrats would suffice, there is no need to come in and be a jerk off for no reason. hey ghosted congrats to you.

Thank you for your support even you Flash I am glad that any thing I do could move you in such a way to spark your emotions. That just thrills me. :hug::
God Bless.
Corey

Well after a successful run, this thread has had to close. If anyone is unsure as to why, please feel free to check out the FAQs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back