I am missing my Log Out button here....

IzzieK

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I joined this group yesterday and I was able to log off. There was a log off button. It is my second day today and I want to get off and can't find it...What just happen? Do the god of this site suddenly hate me?:sexywink: Just asking...I always like to log off after my session finishes. And oh btw, when I logged in this morning, I put my username and password, the Log In button was hidden in some fancy advertisement. I know these adverts pays, but how do I navigate this site if they are in the way of the log in or log off button? Maybe the log off button is buried underneath that button too that is why I can't find it...

it's the third horizontal menu ...

Welcome, IzzieK NOtifications My Profile Settings Log Off <<<======---- Right there

$LogoffMenu.jpg

Like Hotel California,you can check in but you can't never leave.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't know we were supposed to log off. I've been here two years and haven't logged off once.

Logging off sounds sort of...kinky.

I know that on some browsers the buttons get hidden under the ad-bar - my logout is hidden under the ad too - using Opera.

That said considering that I mostly only use my own PC to access TFF I'd not actually missed the button. Of course if you're using a public machine then its good practice to log off once finished with a website and leaving the computer (failure to do so is how many people end up with very embarrassing "facebook hacks")

I used to log off a lot. At first it was just once in a while and it kinda felt good but within a month I was loggin'off everyday. I'd log off in the morning before work and then in the evening. Sometimes while I would eat dinner or just talk on the phone. ... .

I'm here so much of my day that its too much of a bother to log off and on all the time.

Why would you want to??? I think your Log on/Log off
privileges may be in jeopardy.

Most reactions

Back