I Am New Here!

Chump

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This site looks great and hopefully I can share some stuff with you. Here is my latest as I always have stuff hosted up and down since I am on limited space right now. This is the most recent stuff. Hope you guys enjoy.

I am 18, shooting fully manual with a Nikom Em and I love it to death.

I shoot MTB too but I will leave that for another post.

Whosthere.jpg

The_streets.jpg

Phug.jpg

Lettherebelight.jpg

Fiveoh.jpg

Footplant.jpg

Citylife.jpg

Dog1.jpg

Dog2.jpg

Watertower.jpg

Mine3.jpg

Mine2.jpg

Mine.jpg

Fence.jpg

Steve

steve,
this is one the best posts i've ever seen here, the dog shots are rich and lucious, but my fav is 'let there bet light'. If i wasn't so bloody tired now i would definately rave more. You shots look like you been taking photos for years.

well gotta go mate, thanks for sharing this really awesome post. My only beef is that my adsl line took it forever to download but it was well worth it!

cheers and can't wait to see more stuff from ya in the future!

WOW!! Excellent shots. I can not pic a favorite, as I like all of them. Nice job.

Thanks alot!

Sorry for such the the big files. I will keep that in mind for next time.

Steve

Welcome to the forum.

Very nice photos, you are clearly talanted. Are those street shots from Lethbridge? City Life reminds me of Calgary.

Ok, Mark has to stop posting comments ahead of me so I quit sounding like his parrot. Are you listening, my friend? :wink: I, too, am just smitten with "Let There Be Light" - what a great image! Stark, desolate - perversely this is the kind of thing that puts a smile on my face. Would "almost" love to see it as a B&W, but the tiny bit of color here just adds drama. Excellent!!!

Thanks you very much!

I think I am going to go back to that spot and shoot a roll of b and w. It would be a great spot to shoot my first roll of it.

Steve

hey Steve, welcome to the board. I recognize your photos from DTMpower (i'm Nytmair on there as well and post in the Photo thread sometimes :))

I love your work man! hope to see more!

Awsome stuff steve, good to see you found this forum :D
"the streets" is my fave, that shot is so amazing, it's something I would like to have on my wall!

Thanks!

Ya that is one of my fav shot to there is so much to interpret about it

Steve

Most reactions

New Topics

Back