I am new to the site!

PurdyMoments

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi I am new to this site! I am a 28yr old wife and mother to two beautiful children! I live in Georgia and I love photography. Its a hobby to take pictures of my family and friends! Well my husband just got me an early Christmas present which was a Nikon D3100. I think I want to return it and get the D5100! I am taking my hobby to a new level and I wanna be a photographer for other people as well! :) But I really just wanting to share my Facebook page with everyone! I would love to get some feedback about my old and new photos I have posted! So if your interested you can take a look! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS HERE AND NOT ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE! Thanks a lot. http://www.facebook.com/PurdyMoments

:thumbup: Welcome to TPF! :camera:

If you want critique & comments (C&C) on your photos, post them 1 or 2 at a time in the appropriate forum the section of TPF for that - Photo Galleries - Photos submitted by members for general display or critique.

If you are using that facebook page as a business contact page, I would only present the best work and remove stuff that is irrelevant such as the turtle and dogs shots, as well as the the random playground snaps. A little self editing goes a long way. You know, best foot forward!

Welcome to the forum!

Sweet photos and clever photography business name. Most members don't like to click outside links so posting a few on here is better. Also, there's a member by the name of CGipson who gives great critique. He should be a long shortly.

Most reactions

Back