I Am New!

Anthonymrb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone. My name is Anthony and I am eighteen. I have never been into photography (or taken pictures of anything). On August 11, 2011 my father died of a major heart attack. He really enjoyed photography and his camera. I figured since I live next to San Francisco and have so much beautiful nature around, I would start to try out photography in memory of him. I decided to go to the Marin Headlands (next to the Golden Gate Bridge) and take my first pictures using his camera.

Once I was done, I cam home and looked at them. I really enjoyed the time there. It got me outdoors, in a beautiful place. Taking any picture my heart desired. I decided to make a Facebook page and website so I can show friend, family and anyone else interested. After I got good feedback from friends and family, I figured I would take this further.

A friend that is a photographer told me about this forum, and I would love tips. My pictures are not the greatest, but I would like to become better.

I have the pictures on my Facebook page, which you can also see on my website from there. I AM open to suggestions and tips from anyone. Please, tell me what you think. If you like them, feel free to "Like" my Facebook page so you can see my future shots, and tell me what you think about those!

Anthony Blair Productions - Wall | Facebook

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Anthony! For a number of reasons, many members are hesitant to follow links to offer critique. For the best results, post 1-4 images in a thread and number them.

Welcome to the forum Anthony! For a number of reasons, many members are hesitant to follow links to offer critique. For the best results, post 1-4 images in a thread and number them.

Okay thank you! I am at work and can't post them just yet. I will put up a couple here after work. I figured Facebook was the quickest way without posting actual pictures yet.

Most reactions

Back