I am now a PRO photographer...finally...

Drex, time to call Manfrotto and let them know. Then they can put on their website: "Be a PRO like Drex! He uses Manfrotto! Shouldn't you?" And you'll remember to share any swag you get as a result of this instant fame with us, on TPF, right?

I thought having a battery grip was part of the equation of being Pro. I must be ill-informed.

I thought having a battery grip was part of the equation of being Pro. I must be ill-informed.

I always thought it was the petal-shaped hoods on the lenses..

I think it will make you look-like one :mrgreen: but the thing is how will you present your work and how good at you with your products :)

I have a circle of friends and mostly they are on the height of photography career (being hired by big TV stations and national publications, high paid and everybody knows their name) but they are not even calling themselves pro when we have get togethers but funny thing is we have this one friend who is just starting and when he bought a grip he was almost like telling all of us (hey look at me I am a pro now, I have nice Lense, and my SLR is now with grip) :lmao::lmao:

and also to those people who want to look like pro.... make friends with a circle of all pro people :lmao::lmao::lmao:

If you have a battery grip only you are a semi-pro, but if you have both you are a level two pro warlock.

I always thought it was the petal-shaped hoods on the lenses..
A level two warlock pro with petal shaped hoods has visionary power. Only a level two warlock pro with vision can defeat the dreaded Bridezilla.

Most reactions

Back