I am officially outsourcing!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are people picking on Kathy?

Because no one is picking up Kathy. She plays hard to get.

Well if we both weren't with fine women it'd be no contest. Few women can resist the appeal of a Maine man.

Well if we both weren't with fine women it'd be no contest. Few women can resist the appeal of a Maine man.

Agreed. The rugged mountain man appeal coupled with the exfoliating properties of salty air from the ocean.

Kathy I only edit the top 80-150 that goes to the album where full control is needed(The one's that are displayed in public: blog, website, facebook, prints). The other 500 or so that people don't really care too much gets outsourced out the door - If it is ordered in digital file format by our clients. It's defintely worth your time to get it out to an expert who can do it within a day or two - going rates now in the bay area are fairly cheap being less than 25 cents/image.

Anyone who thinks outsourcing is a sign of a flawed process has it backwards.

Arguably if you CAN'T outsource things of this ilk, in this era of essentially free global transport of digital data, your process is broken. Look up "comparative advantage" if you don't know what it is. Stuff like bulk color correction is a perfect example of outsourcing gone right.

Agreed. The rugged mountain man appeal coupled with the exfoliating properties of salty air from the ocean.

Back off. I'm waiting for the right moment. Kathy, I think you need a tropical vacation. lol

Back off. I'm waiting for the right moment. Kathy, I think you need a tropical vacation. lol

I yield to your superior ruggedness. Plus you have a dirt bike which gets all the chicks.

$savini-knightriders.jpg

Most reactions

Back