I am officially outsourcing!!!

Agreed. The rugged mountain man appeal coupled with the exfoliating properties of salty air from the ocean.

Back off. I'm waiting for the right moment. Kathy, I think you need a tropical vacation. lol
I leave for Mexico for a week on July 26th!

¿Dónde va en México? Cuando yo vivía en Texas, me visitó México con frecuencia. Que es donde he aprendido a hablar en español. Tengo un gato en mi pantalón. :cat:

Your LL Bean Boyfriend

Tyler and I were approached but were rejected for being too ruggedly good looking.

I have no words to describe the absurdity of that tumblr. SMH.

What are you a J Crew type of guy?

Most of my threads don't have labels or embroidered animals on them. I'm 6'6", 240lbs, so off the rack stuff doesn't really work for me.

Btw, I wasn't knocking L.L. Bean, just that ridiculous tumblr.

"He'll build you a table, then have sex with you on it."??? Come on... :spank:

Most of my threads don't have labels or embroidered animals on them. I'm 6'6", 240lbs, so off the rack stuff doesn't really work for me.

Happens all the time in Maine.

It's pure humor. The writer of the tumblr got recognized at the Best of Maine awards hosted by DownEast magazine. It's supposed to be silly.

It's pure humor. The writer of the tumblr got recognized at the Best of Maine awards hosted by DownEast magazine. It's supposed to be silly.

O, the irony.

Most reactions

Back