I am so confused on my plan of buying SLR next week (Hope someone can help me out)

Sharfy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am thinking of buying NikonD90 or Canon50D camera, any suggestions and comment on the said items?

Opinions, suggestions and comments are highly appreciated and I thank you in advance.

I am thinking of buying NikonD90 or Canon50D camera, any suggestions and comment on the said items?

Opinions, suggestions and comments are highly appreciated and I thank you in advance.

You will get many different opinions here on which is the better camera, and system.

My advice is to read reviews of both, and consider the whole photographic system to include lenses, etc.

Go to the store, and hold both to see how you like the feel. If they let you test them, play with the menus, etc.

Hope this helps.

You will get many different opinions here on which is the better camera, and system.

My advice is to read reviews of both, and consider the whole photographic system to include lenses, etc.

Go to the store, and hold both to see how you like the feel. If they let you test them, play with the menus, etc.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for that Neil, I already hold them both and been comparing for months. last week I already done with my choice D90 but I read something and my friend told me that 50D is more likely D300 which I love most. Anyway I will do another research and go to shops again for some mannual check again. Thanks for reminding that to me ;)

Its all personal opinion, me I LOVE Canon but my good friend swears by her Nikon, I think you get more bang for your buck with a Canon but they dont have as many Canon branded lens vs Nikor, So either way I think you will be happy with what you choose!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back