I am so excited!!! New camera ! <3

MiiLovely

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I got a random cheque in the mail today (from some taxe return) anyways I now how enough to get my Nikon D7000! Going to get it tomorrow, Im so pumped!!

Sorry this topic is kind of silly but Im just really excited lol

...good for you.......you'll love your purchase :thumbup:

Hey, nothing wrong with getting excited over new gear... I've been doing this 30+ years and I still like getting new toys! Hope it gets here soon!

Yep part of being human is celebrating Christmas anytime of the year! ;)

Congrats! And any extra checks laying around you can send them to me :hugs:

Thanks! :) Itll be my first seriouse dslr that I own so, yeah! I also have a lot of photo shoot ideas that Ive been contimplating while Ive been saving! Gah! It feels like christmas haha.

Make sure that check clears before buying anything!

Well, congrats ! :)

Last edited:
or u could wait for xmas to see whether or not the d600 will be release (and probably get a discount for the d7000)

To late for chirstmas now! I picked up my camera a few hours ago!! :) ! I havent even touched it yet, Ive been looking over the manual n waiting for the battery to charge :)

congrats, everyone likes getting new gear...post up some pics from it when you get a chance.

Same here!!! I havent really been using it as I spend all yesterday and today just figuring out how to get my photos from my camera to an editting program! lol But tomorrow I am thinking a photoshoot if I can! :D (still trying to figure out the settings n such haha)

feel happy of you,that is a fantastic camera

Most reactions

Back