I am so totally at the wrong place.....

Yeah I wish people would take the time to comment more often.. including myself.

I've always wondered what it takes to get a poo-load of comments. I guess I just need to continue to improve my pics.

Sorry guys....Bad day I guess. I'd worked really hard on some photos that were outside of my "day job" as a photographer.

I really appreciate all of the people who have been so nice to me here....and I swear I'm not the intimidating type! :) I'm working my way through just like everyone else, and I'm often unsure if what I am doing is good or not so good. I have the same exact insecurities. It just get's frustrating sometimes.

I can't see your photos...they are blocked by SonicWall.

Other than that- how does that work for you?
Do you mean SonicWall?
From where I stand...it sucks. It's something that my company (my employer) put into place, to 'protect' us. It blocks all the bad stuff...but also all the games and a bunch of other things that I find to be a PITA. For example, I can see my Photobucket album pages but I can't see the log-in screen or even a page with an individual image.
So I pretty much can't see the photos from anyone that hosts on Photobucket. I'm not sure of the criteria...but I can't see Cindy's photos either.

Do you mean SonicWall?
From where I stand...it sucks. It's something that my company (my employer) put into place, to 'protect' us. It blocks all the bad stuff...but also all the games and a bunch of other things that I find to be a PITA. For example, I can see my Photobucket album pages but I can't see the log-in screen or even a page with an individual image.
So I pretty much can't see the photos from anyone that hosts on Photobucket. I'm not sure of the criteria...but I can't see Cindy's photos either.

You prolly can't see mine either not that you are missing anything but that must suck I see a lot of PB use here. I was going to ask how it differenciates good from bad but it sounds like it blocks that the boss has deemed not work related.

Cindy,
As others have said before me, your skill level is FAR above mine (and maybe many others on this forum, I mean no disrespect to anyone).
I can only learn from you, I can't teach or help you with anything.
I love your work, ALL of it, but I have no constructive criticism because you are so much better than me. I can only say say I LOVE IT. I'm sure you are bored of hearing that!

Your skill at posing, getting shots and PP are breathtaking. If I had 1 comment, it would be that (for my personal taste) skin is over prosessed but I understand that Brides like that. I feel a little less skin processing in your 'fantasy' set might give a more 'real' feel (OMHO).

Please do not stop posting, we do learn from you. You are an inspiration to us.

Andy

Do you mean SonicWall?

is sonicwall some sort of security that your firm use? one of those web based proxy thingies might be able to get you around that?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back