I am TOAST - DOOMED - SCREWED

Scott WRG Editor said:
terri said:
I've been doing so well this holiday season....not drinking too much, partying too much, and going to the gym three days a week. :cheer:

But now....it's over. My boss' wife just came by and dropped off TWO BOXES OF CHOCOLATE..... one huge assortment thingy, and one cute little box of something called "milk chocolate sticks".

I have this little relationship problem with chocolate....I never buy it....seldom eat it....cause, when it's a few feet away from me....it talks to me. :shock: It flirts with me. It whispers sweet nothings into my ears. :eek:

I have no control. Some of it I don't even LIKE.....but I have to try it, to see what kind it is, so I know whether or not it's worth eating. The nasty pink nougat stuff, for instance. No one wants that crap. But how do you know it's nasty until you take a bite?? Like a rabid squirrel, I've bitten into half a dozen of these things in the last 10 minutes.....little chocolate pieces with one bite out of them, now dropped into the trash....except for the ones I've eaten, of course.... :oops:

Oh, it's bad. It's bad. I'd write more about how bad it is, except I hear the milk chocolate sticks calling....they want to tell me something in private. :twisted:

Did I mention I'm made of chocolate?

You're just saying that because you want to get eaten :LOL:

i thought you were gonna say something alil farther off than expected.. just eat it all.. its ok.. the holidays are made for the person to get fatter, and spring and summer are for losing it... ive studied this habit on humans for years ;)

mmmmmm now I'm going to eat a whole bar of milk chocholate:) see ya :)

Most reactions

Back