i bought a new pair of running shoes tonight

hahahah......we have officially hijacked this thread.

ahhh... sorry, i didnt mean off topic, i meant photo bloopers...that section. yikes. i hope you werent searching!

ure killin me beth...where is photo bloopers.....picture better be good.

how come i cant send you a private message?

144 posts... sounds like that should be over the limit of posts necessary before you can use PMs, though i dont actually know the rules

ehhh...idk...maybe im special.

Okay...sorry ladies and gents.... back on the "my shoes are ugly, but I still feel beautiful inside" topic

I need some new running shoes, I've been getting foot cramps lately. I would even wear those if they are as comfortable as you say!

real men wear pink!

shocked-smiley.jpg

:lmao:

real men wear pink!

That'll be why my two favourite shirts are that colour. But I have to be honest and say it's been too long since I've had pink on me.

Oh, your trainers are alright I guess. I keep looking for a new pair but never find any I like. So now I wear shoes all the time.
I still have one wearable pair of trainers. I think they're ten years old now...

That'll be why my two favourite shirts are that colour. But I have to be honest and say it's been too long since I've had pink on me.

Oh, your trainers are alright I guess. I keep looking for a new pair but never find any I like. So now I wear shoes all the time.
I still have one wearable pair of trainers. I think they're ten years old now...

What would you do with a trainer bra, ferny?

Most reactions

Back