i built an automotive rig

Very clean, thanks for sharing.
Any info on the DIY camera rig? I'm looking at several possibilities. Mind if I ask how much you paid for your setup?

Very clean, thanks for sharing.
Any info on the DIY camera rig? I'm looking at several possibilities. Mind if I ask how much you paid for your setup?

no info really...the picture pretty much explains it all.

i spend a grand total of roughly $40

One more question I promise. =)
Where did you source the parts?

i got the suction cups at Harbor Freight (i know, i still don't fully trust them)
and the rest at ACE hardware

The pictures look great. The rig is awesome. The PP work is very nice. I would have never noticed it until i saw the picture of the rig and went back to examine the photos again. Great concept and nice to see engineering put to a good use.

Nick

Another VAG owner here! B6 S4

Nice rig, how much are you into it?

Same here!

What year? Any mods? Any specific forum your on for it?

2000 A4 1.8T 5speed
Borla Exhaust
Labree HFC
ATP V2 exhaust manifold
K04 Turbo
317cc injectors
AFPR
TT
EBC
Carbonio Intake
J-31 GIAC Ecu
Racetec FMIC

CC Mod
RS4 grill w/ painted surround
Sueded/painted interior parts
etc.....

I am a member of Audizine

Thanks for sharing the rig post, I put together a make shift rig just to experiment. never tried these type of shots before but I gave it a try. I'm going to build a real rig for these type of shots and it was great practice. these are my five shots! Thanks for the inspiration!
move_1.jpg
move_2.jpg
move3.JPG
move4.JPG
move_5.JPG

I found the further away the more shake. Shooting in AV Mode mostly @ ISO 200. Rig suction cup pole and lots of tape! Many thanks to the original poster! :hail:I am out to design my own rig!:confused:

Last edited:
What is at the end of the pole holding your camera in place???? I'm in the planning stages of building my own right now. Thanks!

2000 A4 1.8T 5speed
Borla Exhaust
Labree HFC
ATP V2 exhaust manifold
K04 Turbo
317cc injectors
AFPR
TT
EBC
Carbonio Intake
J-31 GIAC Ecu
Racetec FMIC

CC Mod
RS4 grill w/ painted surround
Sueded/painted interior parts
etc.....

I am a member of Audizine

Nice. I have an '02 B6 1.8T Lowered on stasis SS, 19" ADR M-Classics, FE SS clutch, AWE LWFW, Bailey's DV, and a couple other small things.

I'm also on Audizine, my username is the same here and there. You know if there is anyone else on here thats also on there?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back