I came home to this email...

photong

Typo Queen
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had a decent day at work (veggie factory), and came home to this email:

Angela, you submitted a resume on March 30th for a commercial
photographer position at Viewit.ca. We have a couple of buildings in Windsor that need to be photographed.

Are you available on Tuesday, May 24th or any other time next week for a couple of hours to take some pictures?

We pay $15 per building shoot plus $0.25 per km mileage. There are two buidings (3 apartments each) so the job would take less than two hours.

As we start getting established in Windsor this could lead to more
frequent appointments, but for now we just need someone with a flexible schedule that we can call up once in a while for periodic photo shoots.

Please let me know asap if you are interested.

I applied for this job in Toronto (it's nothing major but I wanted it 'cause I can do it plus the title is 'commercial photographer') and didn't get it (probably because I don't live there). So I am happy to get this oportunity. Again, they are looking for someone to fill in in Toronto. I'll just stay in Windsor thank you :) Even though it sucks here. Actually, if they offered Toronto to me, I might go.... ;)

I figure if they establish themselves enough here and like me I can quit the veggie factory and go to work part time someplace else and for them. And that would be GREAT.

And of course I said yes ;) They don't know about the veggie factory ;) shhhhh....

Now I can't sleep. Not because of this but because I slept in today..I have to wake up in less than 6 hours...almost less than 5.5... :( give me happy sleep energy.......please....

I have a slight headache either from trying to sleep, tv eye strain or mom's smoking..*sigh* This makes sleeping worse.

I tried with each of my pillows, and with no pillow (usually works) with no luck.. :(

Too bad ferny wasn't on MSN!! *whinegroancomplain* I could use some more people to talk to!!!

I think that's it. Goodnight. Sort of.

How many typos did I do here?

omg. i got 2, MAYBE 3 hours of sleep. i should have called in sick :(

:cheer: Congrats!

Sorry for not being on MSN. I've been a tosser to most people when it comes to talking to them. In some cases I think it's beyond repair.

How many buildings do they want you to photograph? I'm sure it'll be fun (don't get stressed with too many parked cars :mrgreen: :hug:: ) and it'll give you some experience as well.

What a great opportunity! Enjoy the photography :)

ferny said:
:cheer: Congrats!

Sorry for not being on MSN. I've been a tosser to most people when it comes to talking to them. In some cases I think it's beyond repair.

How many buildings do they want you to photograph? I'm sure it'll be fun (don't get stressed with too many parked cars :mrgreen: :hug:: ) and it'll give you some experience as well.

Did you read the email? lol just two ;) so far. I haven't recieved a reply yet. I'm calling him soon....just..I am so tired and sleepy right now...

:hug::

Thank you everyone...!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back