I can see clearly now...

True you can't blame a Mac for a hard drive fail!!! Hard drive fails in PC too. Even apple realized this and made a built in app called Time Machine to back up your computer easily. An what's more that's about the only thing I ever hear, just the hard drive!?

Wow I wish all my past problems with PC were just the hard drive! I would have smile and get a new hard drive.

seriously, I would buy a mac again if they really are 'better'? But please tell me what exactly IS better?

They are more reliable. I don't even count hard drive since I have many hard drive that have fail in my PCs and external hard drives, but never my Mac (even thought it could happened ). Even hard drive manufacturers know they fail at one point. Now my iMac and Macbook Pro have SSD, pretty much fail proof compared to a hard drive. The Mac book air now come with SSD hard drive standar. The iPhone, the iPad and the Apple TV all use the flash bash base storage. Why you think apple is the #1 consumer of flash storage? because they are striving to be the most reliable products. They even just announce they bought a flash storage company in Israel. They just put their effort on providing a great product. At one point everything fail. Its normal. But Apple rate failure is way lower.

True you can't blame a Mac for a hard drive fail!!! Hard drive fails in PC too. Even apple realized this and made a built in app called Time Machine to back up your computer easily. An what's more that's about the only thing I ever hear, just the hard drive!?

Wow I wish all my past problems with PC were just the hard drive! I would have smile and get a new hard drive.

seriously, I would buy a mac again if they really are 'better'? But please tell me what exactly IS better?

Look at my first response in this thread.
And also here:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...-u-bought-apple-product-2011-thank-you-3.html

*feeling dirty for letting myself get caught up in this argument*

Hey not trying to argue. I'm pissed at my mac and want something new. Thought pc was the answer...maybe not? That link you sent me was just opinions "seamless, easier, low maintenance". Well, what if I don't mind maintenance, or the extra couple clicks it takes to get from here to there? Is it still worth the money to get a mac?

Some of my friend have 1st and 2nd Gen of iPods! 8 to 10 year old iPos with hard drive base storage. The only thing they had change was the battery, but everybody know rechargeable batteries have a life spam of 2-5 years.

Look at my first response in this thread.
And also here:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...-u-bought-apple-product-2011-thank-you-3.html

*feeling dirty for letting myself get caught up in this argument*

Hey not trying to argue. I'm pissed at my mac and want something new. Thought pc was the answer...maybe not? That link you sent me was just opinions "seamless, easier, low maintenance". Well, what if I don't mind maintenance, or the extra couple clicks it takes to get from here to there? Is it still worth the money to get a mac?

Sorry, I meant for you to read just my response in that thread since you wanted to know why Macs are better.

Most reactions

Back