I can see you

expressionsoflife

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
courtring3-1.jpg

The idea is neat but the picture is way to blown out at the bottom and the sides for my taste, loses a lot of contrast. The eye seems a bit out of focus as well.

Luv the idea but I'm not sure what I want to look at. I want to look at the eye but the blue stone keeps calling me back so I flicker back and forth.

What about the ring in BW?

Or put the eye in focus and in colour. The ring in bw and maybe increase the contrast but don't over power the eye.

I have to agree, the idea is wonderful but is too blown out for my taste. Great job regardless :)

The idea is neat but the picture is way to blown out at the bottom and the sides for my taste, loses a lot of contrast. The eye seems a bit out of focus as well.

Thats because I focused on the ring and not the eye

I love the selective coloring, however the image as a whole is too blown out. I can see how you want some overexposure, but I think you have just lost too much detail. Looking at the full image, my focus wants to lock on the eye, the ring is kinda distracting. Perhaps crop and use the rule of thirds to help this out. IMO, the bottom third of the image can go, its just white anyway.

Good work overall, a few minor adjustments and it could be a great photo.

i like the photograph, but i really don't like the bw/blue gem look. this look seemingly doesn't wane in popularity but - for me - gives photographs a 'wedding photography' look, quite low art... of course, this is just my opinion, and there are plenty of others who will strongly disagree :) would be interested in seeing the original...

the subject should be the eye i reckon

and its slightly too blown out. but i think it works well. but jsut a teeny smidge too much

love the composition

teeny too much of nothing at the bottom though

Most reactions

Back