doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
..........its here!!!!!
My new Canon EOS 350D has arrived today. Now i just have to wait till the batteries are charged :grumpy:

Im super thrilled. And i know most of you know what a EOS 350 looks like, but here is a pic :D
CanonEOS350D.JPG

Greetz Daan

Yay!! I'm finally used to mine now... after a looot of photos later... hehe in one week.

One hint - turn the sharpness on the camera right up, or second most.

...or shoot raw and sharpen with a little more control in post process.

oh, and with the kit lens, to get nice sharpness bump it down to f8. you actually get pretty dang good sharpness with that lens at f8, contrary to most belief.

congrats again! you lucky duck, you.

*pats Arty's back in sympathy*

Its such a hard life looking at things like these.

mataji said:
*pats Arty's back in sympathy*

Its such a hard life looking at things like these.
Heh...I neeed it, I dont want it...I neeed it..so send one to me...common...you can afford it?

and well, if i can do it............im pretty damn sure you can do it to Artemis

btw, just shoot some night stuff, just stars but im really happy. Never was able to shoot stars :)
Greetz Daan

Edit: wrote some wrong words

Hehe, Kinda trying to save...its hard to save on the pay I get, itll take me a while...but maybe just maaaybbe ill have enough to buy one in canada haha! YES! need more money....

Oh groan!
He is having CHRISTMAS even now and I?????????????? *sob-sob-sob*

I want the Canon EOS 350D too!!!!!

LaFoto said:
Oh groan!
He is having CHRISTMAS even now and I?????????????? *sob-sob-sob*

I want the Canon EOS 350D too!!!!!

Buy some balaclavas and some guns...then we can go get a couple...

Could I get one in canada for $400...?

i need more money too, i really need a zoomlens now :er:
Once you get started, it doesnt stop, does it........ah well, since its almost christmas and stuff, maybe just maybe i can buy one of those this year........never hurts to hope :D
And i really hope you will get a EOS 350D too, its an awesome camera. But you allready know too.
Greetz Daan

Most reactions

Back